How can we design the right business models to support a transition to a circular economy? SCALER and the Institute for Manufacturing (IfM) at the University of Cambridge are hosting a course on business model innovation for the circular economy, 25-26 February 2019 in Cambridge, UK.
The workshop will stretch thinking through discussions with leading academics and practitioners, aiming to:
- Develop a new lens for business model innovation
- Analyse and deliver sustainable value across a product life cycle
- Gain new perspectives on value creation and capture
- Identify opportunities for implementing circular economy solutions
- Share and learn from others about being a change agent
The University of Cambridge Institute for Sustainability Leadership (CISL) Labs bring together professionals to test and challenge cutting-edge responses to global problems. Their two-day sustainability workshops, held four times per year in Cambridge, are an opportunity for professional development, co-creation and networking – all with real application to your company or organisational situation.